To ascertain whether you can use the basic functions of InDesign, you will create a page using all of the supplied text and photos. Do your own work. Do not assist other students. This assignment is due by the end of the school day on Thursday, June 1. Late work will NOT be accepted.
- Download the .zip file containing the photos and the text that you are to use in your page design.
- Save the .zipped file in your directory and extract all documents in the file by right-clicking on the file and selecting “extract”
- Open InDesign
- Create a new document, 11x14, on page
- Color correct, crop, place and resize photos for maximum effect.
- Add the same caption to each photo, centered below each photo:
I’m going to Lisbon this summer!
- Place the text (on the website page) on the page and set the type style, size, and color.
- Create the most pleasing layout that you can.
- Export the file as a YourFullName.pdf file, and attach to an email to: email@example.com